4.10.2015

I is for Interstate 10

Anne M Bray, I is for Interstate 10, TX?, 
Digital painting printed on various substrates in various sizes, ©2015 
Interstate 10 is one of the major conduits through the Southwest. I find it continuously inspiring every time I drive it -- AFTER I leave Los Angeles County, that is.

[I'm still cleaning up the chaos that ensued when I had to hit my art exhibition printing deadline at the end of March. I'm so disorganized with photos scattered all over outside of their albums, I'm not sure when or where exactly this photo was shot. As soon as I find the photo and unite it with its album, I'll update the info here].

1 comment:

  1. It's challenging to keep track of digital photos! Your art is lovely, evocative.

    www.mauijungalow.com

    ReplyDelete

Moderating comments because otherwise I'll miss them!