3.28.2015

Interviewed by Angela Romero of Colliding Worlds

For your viewing pleasure:


Angela interviewed me in February of 2014 at the Palm Springs Fine Art Fair.
Somehow I missed the December posting of this.

I find it cringe-making to watch video of myself,
thankfully a lot of images of my work are shown!
Angela asked me a lot of interesting questions and I'm glad it got captured on tape.
Thank you Angela and Steve!

Here's the link to all of the Colliding Worlds video casts on Youtube.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ann: I really enjoyed the video - so nice to hear you and see you in movement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks for noticing! To me, "Ann" looks unbalanced!

      Seeing video of someone DOES make a difference, right? I tried shooting some selfie video for my second Indiegogo campaign for the On the Edge project and just couldn't cope with it. Though it's pretty funny where I sit in silence trying to remember what I was talking about.

      Delete

Moderating comments because otherwise I'll miss them!