3.07.2014

Shop Me: Road Art Retrospective

CREATED/ LINKS/ 
Winchester, @2014, digital watercolor, size varies
I use Society6 for printing larger sized digital paintings and reproductions of my older pastels. I'm thinking this might be the best place to post the digital watercolors as I get them done. The above image was shot last month, driving from Temecula to Palm Springs, using my Panasonic point + shoot, then uploaded to my iPad and processed. A test run for the upcoming trip, so to speak.

Society6 is currently running a sale that gets you FREE Shipping and $5 Off Each Item in my Shop only available from this link. The promotion expires March 9, 2014 at Midnight Pacific Time.
*Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

They run these promotions from time to time, but this is the first instance I've seen the free shipping/$5 discount combination. If you want something on a particular substrate (like a landscape on a mug) send me a request via email. I have to upload specifically sized files for the specialty items and I haven't bothered to do that for everything.

Here's a preview of what can be found there:
Geez, what a mish-mash! Don't ask me what that fashion sketch of Cameron Silver is doing in there -- it got uploaded to the wrong shop! (I have three: art, fashion, and patterns).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderating comments because otherwise I'll miss them!