10.03.2019

Suitcase Full of Art

In exactly one week, at exactly this time, I will be doing my final bit of packing and boarding a plane to Houston for the stARTup Art Fair.
This bag is already full!
All the metal prints fit in here, but I'll be splitting them up between my two bags.  Just in case.
Did you know that Southwest allows two FREE checked bags if they're each under 50 pounds and under 62" height + width + depth? Southwest supports the arts!

Note: you may have arrived here from the QR code on the back of my old "On the Edge: US" postcard. 
If so, the most current EDGE posts are now subscription-based on my Patreon site. For only $1/month, you'll be able to read everything! Go! Click here and take that offramp!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderating comments because otherwise I'll miss them!