6.05.2019

Backtrack to 4.3.2014: New Orleans, LA to Panama City, FL

This post has been stuck in "edit" mode for more than a year.
What was my road block?
I'm not sure -- maybe I ran out of gas and couldn't find my AAA card.

Anyhow.

As mentioned in the last post, Waterlogue now has a spiffy desktop version. I've updated a bunch of the original Edge waterlogues [for some art exhibition opportunities], and am now working on a new set and uploading them to Saatchi Art. It's been enjoyable having my head back "on the road". And perhaps the road block has cleared.
US90, Pearl River Bridge, Louisiana ©2019
Saatchi Art link
[click on images to embiggen]
Flickr photo album link
No dining links -- I ate leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderating comments because otherwise I'll miss them!