8.23.2017

Northbound I-5 in Waterlogues: Day 1

Here's day one of my drive up I-5, depicted in Waterlogues. I dragged along a sketchbook for the entire trip and I have nothing to show from that effort. Waterlogues it is.
Sylmar
Castaic
Rest Stop, Lebec
Big Ball, Kettleman City
Tomatoes, Mendota
Truck Stop, Gustine
Newman
Oversize and Aqueduct, Patterson
Garlic, Patterson
Rush Hour, Sacramento
Corning
Redding
Redding
At this point, it got too dark to take pictures.
Also too dark to see Mt. Shasta (boohoo).
We got as far as Weed (612 miles), where we spent the night at the Hi-Lo Motel.
Carmaig and I switched off on the driving.
He very kindly indulged me in my truck photography, and even captured me in the act (shooting the tomato truck).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderating comments because otherwise I'll miss them!