7.04.2015

Road Gear Sketch: Narrative Clip

Such high hopes for this device. Such utter failure.

I knew, days after getting it, that it wouldn't work for the road trip.
[I thought I wrote about it here, but apparently not. Maybe on Facebook? Nope.]
It arrived on March 5th. I was leaving March 27.

Here is a section of captures from my first road test on March 6th, during my morning commute:
not good
On March 14, I went to Plan B and ordered a Brinno Time Lapse Camera (more on that next week later).

During my trip, I made further attempts at utilizing the Narrative.
Here I am wearing it in New Orleans:
Here are the sorts of captures it took:
I wore it on the left temple of my sunglasses while driving:
In North Carolina, 4/13/14. The last day I bothered to use it.
The Road Gear sketchbook is back in Brooklyn for the month of July.

Check it out at:

Brooklyn Art Library
103A North 3rd St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249

Open 11am-7pm every day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderating comments because otherwise I'll miss them!